Springbrook, IA 52075 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 52075: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Jackson County
- Centroid: Latitude 42.167, Longitude -90.492
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 9
- PO Box Addresses: 61
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: August 4, 2020.
Springbrook, IA 52075 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 52075 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 52074 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 52074 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(5.3 miles W)
(7.1 miles SSE)
(7.2 miles NNE)
(9 miles SSE)
La Motte, IA
(11.1 miles NW)
(11.2 miles SW)
(12.2 miles SE)
(12.5 miles ENE)
(12.8 miles SSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Pleasant Creek, IA
(6 miles ENE)
(7.5 miles NW)
North Bellevue, IA
(8.2 miles NNE)
Van Buren, IA
(8.7 miles SE)
(8.8 miles SW)
Green Island, IA
(8.8 miles E)
(9.2 miles NE)
(9.4 miles S)
(9.6 miles W)
(10.2 miles ESE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 52075
Use HTL Address Research for a Iowa Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Iowa Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Iowa COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.